Lewes priory is in the south of Lewes. Driving and parking is tight in Lewes, but the priory is walking distance from the railway station. The priory grounds were re-opened to the public in November 2010.
- Ruined - Yes, but chapel, dorter and reredorter walls still standing
- Castle - No
- Parking - Limited parking in town of Lewes or walking distance from Lewes train station
- Refreshments - Pubs, Cafes, tearooms in Lewes
- Bathrooms - Public bathrooms in Lewes
- Public Access - Open to the public year round
- Location - Lewes is on the A27, about 7 miles Northeast of Brighton. The priory is just off Cockshut Road in Lewes.
- Official web site http://www.lewespriory.org.uk